Friday, October 16, 2009

SSDC

15 October 2009 - loves 2 (:



Keep waking up to sneeze and fall back asleep. In the end, I'm awake at 1100. Nothing much to do in the morning. Television has nothing nice.

We went out for lunch and it starts to rain heavily. MRT down to Yio Chu Kang for Kelly to enrol for her driving lessons at Singapore Safety Driving Centre (SSDC). Both of us are drenched in the rain sharing an umbrella.

Come to think of it, I really should start booking for my driving practical sessions. ): But I guess I have to go down BBDC to choose for a specific group of instructors in order to start booking now. From what I see, the group of instructors alocated to me now are all indians or malays. =.=

Got scared by rat again on our way out from Kelly's house. There's this flatten rat on the road. Kelly pointed to me and I jumped. On our way back from SSDC, I jump again when she pointed to the rat again. Now she say I'm more timid than her. Haha.

Intended to go down to BBDC straight from Kelly's house. In the end, I guess I shall go down tomorrow before working instead. I guess I shall start booking tomorrow night after work. (:

Driving lessons here I come. :D

No comments: